Global Nanomaterials market is expected to reach US$ 98 Billion by 2025 with an impressive double-digit growth rate in the forecast period 2018 - 2025.
“Global Nanomaterials Market (By Materials Type, End User, Country and Company) and Forecast to 2025” presents an in-depth assessment of the global nanomaterials market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for global nanomaterials market. The report includes historic data from 2016 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. The report provides in-depth analysis and information according to categories such as types of materials, end user, country, company and competitive landscape. A comprehensive analysis has been done on market share of all the categories. The report also includes assessment of recent development in nanomaterials market. Key trends in terms of partnerships, collaborations and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the global nanomaterials market.
The superior geographic segments are identified in the report, which also studies the prospects showcased by the emerging markets. It covers United States, European Union, China, India, Korea, Canada, Japan, Taiwan and RoW
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the nanomaterials market. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview and recent development of the nanomaterials market.
The Major Companies Dominating this Market for its Products, Services and Continuous Product Developments are:
Ahlstrom Munksjo, Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Daikin Industries Ltd, DU Pont, Nanoco Technologies Limited, TDA Research Inc, Umicore, Nanosys, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Arkema, Integran Technologies
Market Segmentation: Global Nanomaterials Market
The global nanomaterials market is classified on the basis of materials type, end user, country and company
• Paintings and Coatings • Electronics and Optics • Personal Care • Energy (Oil and Gas) • Healthcare • Adhesives and Sealants • Plastics, Rubber and Ceramics • Military • Construction • Others End User
Nanomaterials Market, By Country
• United States • European Union • Japan • China • India • Korea • Canada • Taiwan • Rest of the World (ROW)
Nanomaterials Market, By Company
• DU Pont • Umicore • Nanosys • Arkema • TDA Research • Ahlstrom Munksjo • Air Products and Chemicals • Daikin Industries, Ltd • Nanoco Technologies Limited • Nanophase Technologies Corporation • Integran Technologies
Key questions answered in this research report:
• At what pace is the nanomaterials market growing, globally? What will be growth trend in future? • What are the key drivers and inhibitors in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and inhibitors in the future? • What is the country revenue and forecast breakdowns? Which are the major country revenue pockets for growth in the nanomaterials market? • What are the various materials type and end user and how they are poised to grow? • How is the market predicted to develop in the future? • Who are the market players?
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Nanomaterials Market Analysis & Forecast (2016 – 2025)
3. Market Share Analysis of Nanomaterials Market 3.1 Global Nanomaterials Market Share, By Materials Type 3.2 Global Nanomaterials Market Share, By End User 3.3 Global Nanomaterials Market Share, By Country
4. Recent Development in Nanomaterials Market
5. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the Nanomaterials Market 5.1 Market Drivers 5.2 Market Inhibitors
6. Global Nanomaterials Market Size & Forecast, By Materials Type (2016 – 2025) 6.1 Advanced & Nanoscale Ceramic Powders 6.2 Silver Nanoparticles 6.3 Nanoclays 6.4 Nanocomposites 6.5 Quantum Dots 6.6 Nanofibers 6.7 Other Materials Type Market Size
7. Global Nanomaterials Market Size & Forecast, By End User (2016 – 2025) 7.1 Paintings and Coatings 7.2 Electronics and Optics 7.3 Personal Care 7.4 Energy (Oil and Gas) 7.5 Healthcare 7.6 Adhesives and Sealants 7.7 Plastics, Rubber and Ceramics 7.8 Military 7.9 Construction 7.10 Others End User Market Size
8. Global Nanomaterials Market Size & Forecast, By Countries (2016 – 2025) 8.1 United States 8.2 European Union 8.3 China 8.4 India 8.5 Korea 8.6 Canada 8.7 Japan 8.8 Taiwan 8.9 Rest of the World (RoW)
9. Major Deals in the Nanomaterials Market 9.1 Partnerships 9.2 Collaborations 9.3 Licensing Agreement
10. Key Companies Analysis 10.1 Ahlstrom Munksjo 10.1.1 Business Overview 10.1.2 Recent Development 10.2 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. 10.2.1 Business Overview 10.2.2 Recent Development 10.3 Daikin Industries Ltd 10.3.1 Business Overview 10.3.2 Recent Development 10.4 DU Pont 10.4.1 Business Overview 10.4.2 Recent Development 10.5 Nanoco Technologies Limited 10.5.1 Business Overview 10.5.2 Recent Development 10.6 TDA Research Inc. 10.6.1 Business Overview 10.6.2 Recent Development 10.7 Umicore 10.7.1 Business Overview 10.7.2 Recent Development 10.8 Nanosys Inc. 10.8.1 Business Overview 10.8.2 Recent Development 10.9 Nanophase Technologies Corporation 10.9.1 Business Overview 10.9.2 Recent Development 10.10 Arkema 10.10.1 Business Overview 10.10.2 Recent Development 10.11 Integran Technologies 10.11.1 Business Overview 10.11.2 Recent Development